£20000 - £24000 per annum
25 days ago
A Customer Service Agent is required for One of the biggest Logistics companies within the UK. The company have continued to grow through the pandemic and offer real job security as well as an excellent package.
25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
8% Company Pension contribution
Monday to Friday 0900 - 1700
* Communicate with customers via telephone, e-mail and fax.
* Organise, manage and ﬁle own paperwork.
* Share the responsibility for data-entry along with other members of the department.
* Complete the 'Track and Trace' process using the internet.
* Carry out the despatch process including preparing despatch notes using the in house system.
* Raise Airway Bills and prepare all other relevant logistics paperwork.
* Prepare all labels and labelling for despatch of goods.
* To prepare all necessary paperwork for various courier, freight and shipping services.
* Prepare invoices using the in-house system.
Skills and Knowledge:
* Excellent PC skills, including Microsoﬅ Oﬃce, Excel and Outlook.
* Fast and accurate data entry skills.
* Excellent Customer Service skills.
* Knowledge of Logistics documentation.
* Organised and able to multi-task
* Good communicator, on all levels.
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.