£38000 - £52000 per annum + + overtime
26 days ago
Are you an apprentice trained maintenance engineer looking for a new challenge?
This could be the role for you. Training and development will be provided.
You must have the following background:
- Apprentice trained mechanically biased engineer
- HNC Mechanical Engineering
- High speed / high volume manufacturing experience engineering degree or masters is only suitable if it is in addition to the above.
The successful Manufacturing Process Engineer will be given time for training and development into the role so will suit someone looking to progress their career further.
A practical mechanical engineering background is essential for this role. Likely to be apprentice trained and qualified to HNC - essential + degree in mechanical engineering would be helpful.
It is likely you will have served your apprenticeship within in an automotive, pharmaceutical or Food & Bev manufacturing environment which is high volume.
As a Process Engineer you will be responsible for maintaining, developing and optimising key processes to reduce costs, improve quality, reduce machine resetting time, whilst ensuring all aspects of operations are both safe and efficient.
- Salary - £38,000 - £52,000 (DOE)
- Working Hours: 06:00-14:00 (Monday-Friday) and 14:00-22:00 (Monday-Friday) rotating weekly
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (increasing to 26 after 1 year and 28 days after 5 years)
- 10% STVS (Bonus)
- Pension Scheme - 10% employer contribution
- Annual salary reviews
- Health cash-plan scheme
- HNC - essential
- Apprentice trained mechanical engineer - essential
- Degree beneficial if as well as above
- Experience working in high volume, high speed production environment - essential
- Experience of lean manufacturing processes such as 5S.
- Strong analytically, problem-solving, report writing skills - essential
You will likely have held one of the following positions previously; Maintenance Engineer, Process Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Production Engineer
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.