£38000 - £43000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Maintenance Engineer - Luton - £38,000 - £43,000 - Double Days
Maintenance Engineer required to join a world class manufacturer in the Luton area, working a double days shift pattern. My client offers great career development opportunities, with a development plan put in place for all employees within the maintenance team to ensure pay is reviewed regularly and training and coaching is provided.
The successful Maintenance Engineer must be apprentice trained with experience working on hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
Salary £38,000 - £42,000
Working Hours - 6am-2pm & 2pm-10pm (Monday-Friday rotating weekly)
Pension - 10% company contribution
25 days holiday
Medical Cash Plan
Company sick pay
* Support maintenance in requirements
* Perform new build / refurbishment of machinery
* Liaise with manufacturing personnel to aid the successful resolution of issues
* Work with manufacturing improvement teams to continually develop and improve current and future processes
* Actively participate and support Maintenance Excellence
- Must hold a relevant apprenticeship in mechanical or electrical maintenance or similar.
- Will have experience of pneumatic and hydraulics systems
- Ability to read mechanical drawings
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and disciplines. Computer literate.
- Ability to perform horizontal / cylindrical grinding / turning / milling / welding and brazing.
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.