£33000 - £38000 per annum + Pro Rata
about 2 months ago
Maintenance Engineer - Luton - £33,000-£38,000
Maintenance Engineer required to join a global leading manufacturer in the Luton area.
Due to a need within the department, my client is seeking a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their established team, working a double days shift pattern.
Successful applicants must be apprentice trained with experience working on hydraulic and pneumatic systems and will ideally have experience working on grinding, milling, turning and/ or welding.
Salary £33,000+ 17% Shift allowance (£38,610)
Working Hours - 6am-2pm & 2pm-10pm (Monday-Friday rotating weekly)
Pension - 10% company contribution
25 days holiday (pro rata)
Medical Cash Plan
Company sick pay
- Must hold a relevant apprenticeship in mechanical or electrical maintenance or similar.
- Will have experience of pneumatics and hydraulics.
- Must have experience providding maintenance support for high volume, high speed production and packaging lines.
- Experience maintaining grinding machinery would be highly advantageous
- 18th Edition wiring regulations desirable.
- Exposure to PLC systems at a fault-finding level, ideally using Siemens and Mitsubishi.
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.