£50000 - £650000 per annum
30 days ago
Feb / March
Infrastructure Service Manager / Maintenance Manager required to join a fast growing business in the mobile telecoms infrastructure sector going through considerable transformation and scaling up.
A genuinely unique opportunity to join a business at the start of its journey and play a key part in designing and shaping the future of the company.
The role will manage maintenance for around 7,000 telecoms sites (DAS, RAN, small cell) around the UK, a background in telecoms or utilities is therefore essential.
Mobile telecoms provider at the cutting edge of technology and a key player in 5G roll out, established in delivering large scale wireless telecoms solutions for customers including who include top 4 MNOs, governments and other public sector organisations and private sector enterprises.
- Responsible for the management of site maintenance, health and safety and security
- Management of sub-contractors to carry out all of the work
- Writing scope of works
- Scope of maintenance M&E, Civil engineering and structural engineering, working at height
- You will have a background in asset management across a high volume of sites (several thousand site) such as in telecoms or utilities. This is essential.
- Experience managing maintenance on communications sites ideal: DAS, Small Cell
- Writing specifications and scopes of work
- High level understanding of compliance on these sites
- Experience designing site assets such as electrical installations, civil engineering, rigging
- Formulating maintenance programmes with budget of several millions
- A background in telecoms, utilities, rail, broadcast is essential for this role.
It is probable you will have held positions such as: Maintenance Manager, Service Manager, Site Asset Manager, Infrastructure Manager or similar.
- Salary circa £50K - £60K
- Annual bonus circa 10% of base
- 25 days holiday, rising 30 days
- Company pension
- Private medical
- Life+ critical health insurance
- Flexible benefits opt-in: e.g. various insurances cover, dental cover, cycle to work
- Equipment provided: laptop & peripherals, mobile phone
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.