Up to £33000 per annum
about 1 month ago
18 Apr 00:00
The successful Maintenance Technician will play a key role in optimising production output by maximising efficiency, quality and service levels, focusing on planned maintenance activities and routine machine maintenance.
This role would suit someone with the following job title: Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Multi-skilled Engineer OR Mechanical Engineer.
Salary - £33,000
Working Hours - 08:00-16:30
Pension 10% company contribution
25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Support all planned maintenance in mechanically biased requirements.
- Perform mechanical new build / refurbishment of machinery.
- Liaise with all manufacturing personnel to resolution issues
- Work with manufacturing improvement teams to continually develop and improve current and future processes, using 5S and Kaizen principles.
- Actively participate and support Manufacturing Excellence.
- ONC/City & Guilds/NVQ in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Maintenance Support of high volume, high speed production lines.
- Experience of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Experience of Planned Preventative Maintenance / PPM.
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.