£35000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Support the process of agreeing priorities engagement in manufacturing-related management and continuous improvement tools will be required. These include product and process FMEA, root cause analysis, 8D on NCR's (internal and external customers), 5Y's, 5s, shop floor layout, cell design
Project management: Projects will be managed as appropriate. It is expected that planning will be carried out to define cost, time and human resource requirements.
Design: Equipment specification will be inherent within this role. However, a project department for equipment will support these activities and close communication across this interface will be needed.
Implementation: The implementation of equipment, training, written procedures and managed hand-over to production is the responsibility of this role for agreed projects. The scope will cover both new installations and improvements to existing facilities and processes.
- Proven experience working as a Process Engineer or similar
- Good understanding of manufacturing processes
- Qualified in an engineering discipline
- £35K - £40K
- Flexible working (hours are starting between 7-8.30 to 4-5.30 - 37.5 hours over the week but Friday is 8.00 - 13;45
- 35 days holiday per year (inc bank holidays)
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Referral Scheme
- Company Sick Pay
- Enhanced paternity/Maternity Pay
- Share Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance (4 x annual salary)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Sovereign health care cover
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.