£22000 - £24000 per annum
15 days ago
The company are a large manufacturer and supplier of engineering products to the global Oil & Gas and Water sectors.
This is a great opportunity to join an established manufacturer and gain further skills and training.
Working in the R&D department
- Assembly of machined mechanical parts
- Performing test procedures & recording results
- Inspection of parts
- Development of new and existing products
- Development of test procedures
- Assembly and testing of prototypes
- Hands on, practical mechanical engineer
- C&G or HNC/HND in mechanical engineering beneficial but not essential
- Possibly held positions involving mechanical assembly, test and inspection, mechanical fitter, mechanic
None are essential
- To £23,000 dependant on experience
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.