Up to £19.77 per hour + £2k welcome bonus
about 1 month ago
RGN - RMN
£19.77 per hour
This nurse deputy manager role is with a leading charity for elderly care. As a charity the reinvest any profits back into the organisation which allows for them to keep improving on care delivered to the elderly as well providing their staff with the best training to develop in their careers.
As a nurse deputy manager you will be leading a team of care and nursing staff in a 40 bed nursing home in Derby. The home provides dementia, nursing and residential to a high standard. You will be provided with both clinical and supernumerary hours across a 40 hour week.
Nurse Deputy Manager Package
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- CQC Bonus
- Overtime Enhancements
- Sick Pay
- NMC Annual Registration Fee
- Full Pin revalidation support
- Excellent training and development
- Contributory pension
- Free 24/7 support service providing legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out etc.
- Free DBS
WR Health & Social Care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing jobs, care home jobs and home manager jobs. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing home jobs and private hospital jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.