Up to £45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
08 Jun 00:00
Nursing Home Deputy Manager, £45,000, Bradford
Our client is a hands on provider of employee development. They are looking to take on a Deputy Manager, Clinical Lead or similar experienced Senior Nursing Home Nurse with a view to training them in to the position of Nursing Home Manager, with a view to becoming the Registered Manager of the nursing home.
This is a rare and incredible opportunity for a Deputy Manager, Clinical Lead, Unit Manager or Senior Nurse to make the transition to Home Manager.
- Registered Nurse, adult or mental health / RGN / RMN
- Experience in a senior nurse role such as Deputy Manager, Clinical Manager or Ward Manager
- Currently working in elderly care
- Able to demonstrate leadership or management experience
- Salary £45,000
- 40 hours per week
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Progression to Registered Nursing Home Manager
Interested? Please apply for a confidential conversation. No CV? Don't worry, apply and I can help you with that as well.
WR Health & Social Care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing jobs, care home jobs and home manager jobs. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing home jobs and private hospital jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.