about 2 months ago
A multinational Freight Forwarding company are now seeking an experienced Freight Forwarder to join their expanding enterprise.
My client offer bespoke freight solutions to their customers around the world and pride themselves on a highly efficient and unique service.
With strong core values, and a fantastic company culture, this offers an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, enthusiastic individual, to be apart of a rapidly growing organisation.
If you have experience in air, ocean and road freight forwarding and are looking for a new challenge with fantastic career progression opportunities, then please apply today.
About the Role:
The successful candidate will ideally have a minimum of 3 years' experience in both import and export by air and sea, and some knowledge of European Road Freight would be an advantage. The role will be varied and exciting, as the company grows the role will encompass dealing with our overseas offices and partners within our global network, helping with inside sales support and general administration.
- Experience using Cargowise Systems
- Good knowledge of customs procedures
- Experience in import and export
- Understanding of Air and Sea, experience of European Road an advantage
- Good Communication Skills
- Good IT Skills, previous experience of cargowise ONE a distinct advantage
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- High levels of accuracy
- Strong Customer care skills
- Key duties and responsibilities;
- Handling of Import and Export shipments
- Build strong customer relationships
- Completing customer quotes
- Ensuring Freight is moved to customer specifications, on time with all the necessarily customs and documentation.
- Build strong working relationships with clients, suppliers, shipping lines & overseas partners/agents
- Data entry
- Arrange deliveries/collections with hauliers.
- Negotiate rates / maximise profits.
- Making bookings.
- Liaising with sales department to acquire new and/or existing business
A competitive remuneration package including a salary - between 26,000 - 30,000pa (DOE), Other benefits - after completion of successful probation period - Profit Share and Commission Structure, bonuses and other benefits as the company grows.
#AIR #OCEAN #SEA #EUROPEAN ROAD
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.