£32000 - £35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Location: Basildon, SS15
Department: Ocean Freight
Hours: Standard business hours - Monday to Friday
Salary: £32,000 - £35,000 (Negotiable) DOE
This opportunity is with one of the UK and Ireland's leading logistics providers. This is chance to join an experienced team of logistics professionals, with a global office network and warehouses in strategic locations worldwide.
During the last decade they have been nominated nine times as finalists for BIFA's annual 'Freight Services Awards' and are past winners in numerous categories.
They are currently seeking an experienced Ocean freight forwarding professional who is looking for progression into a supervisory role. They have exciting growth plans and will provide all the support required to develop the skills and experience to thrive.
- 25 days holiday allowance (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Private health cover
- Pension scheme
General requirements for the position:
- Able to promote APGL's Corporate Culture
- Good Ocean freight Knowledge on Exports
- A pro-active attitude
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work and meet deadlines
- Able to implement and manage systems which further enhance the APGL profile
- Possess team player qualities
- Possess good leadership skills
- Able to plan ahead
- Computer literate
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.