£27000 - £30000 per annum
25 days ago
Hours: 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £27,000 to £30,000pa (Negotiable) DOE
Our client are an International Forwarder offer a refreshing, dynamic approach to worldwide supply chain and distribution. With dedicated teams located in Bradford, Basildon and Manchester, together with their unique global network, they have built our reputation by providing market leading products and services to customers across a diverse range of sectors.
- 20 days holiday allowance (+ 8 bank holidays)
- Flexibility with start and finish times
- Free parking on-site
- Pension enrolment
General purpose of position:
- Primarily responsible for FCL and LCL sea freight import and export shipments.
- Responsible from the quotation stage to final delivery.
- There will be the opportunity to expand into air and/or trailer freight, with full training given.
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.