Up to £30000 per annum
8 days ago
Hours: 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £30,000 (Negotiable) DOE
This role is based within a small independent privately owned freight forwarder. Established in 1974 they are IATA and BIFA accredited and by remaining an independent company they are able to maintain their flexibility to provide tailor-made and innovative logistics solutions. If you have the skills and experience required and want to join a friendly experienced team of forwarders this could be the role for you!
- 25 days holiday allowance (excluding bank holidays)
- Flexibility with start and finish times
- Free parking on-site
- Pension enrolment
- Experience delivering start to finish ocean imports.
- In-depth experience of customs entry creation and customs procedures.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail, team-based approach and positive attitude.
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.