£26000 - £30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Hours: 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £26,000 to £30,000 (Negotiable) DOE
Our client have a diverse global team of over 450 people, spread between 24 owned offices around the world. Plus countless community partners covering almost every country you care to mention. The business has been growing and expanding for over 20 years - whilst retaining the attitude and ambition of an entrepreneurial start-up. Ask anyone who works here, what the best thing about being part of the team is and they will always say 'The People'. So if your ready to share your ideas and feel you can play your part in moving this business forward get in touch!
- 23 days holiday allowance (+ 8 bank holidays)
- Performance based Bonus scheme paid out twice a year
- Healthcare scheme
- Pension enrolment
- Free parking on-site
- Full knowledge of end to end ocean operational processes
- Strong background in Forwarding/ Logistics
- 2+ years in a similar role
- Process driven and minded
- Team Player
- Quicker learner and process challenger (striving for more, quicker, easier, better)
- Robust time management and organisational skills
- Confident and articulate communicator
- Systematic and methodical approach to work
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.