£22000 - £28000 per annum
28 days ago
Location: Felixstowe - IP11
Industry: International Freight & Logistics
Department: Import/ Export Ocean Freight
Hours: 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £22,000 - £28,000 (Negotiable) DOE
This role is based within one of the worlds' major logistics and freight forwarding organisations, this is a great opportunity for you become part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference.
With more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide, they welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills.
This department specialise in Import/ Export for Sea Freight worldwide.
The company is experiencing rapid growth across all areas of their business and as a result are looking to bring in more freight forwarding professionals to join the existing team.
- 20 days holiday allowance (excluding bank holidays) increasing with length of service
- Have your birthday off!
- Pension scheme
General purpose of the position:
- Ensure generic email boxes are monitored & responded to in timely manner.
- To monitor and ensure all deliveries are processed and actioned in a timely and accurate manner.
- Liaise with customers on all aspects of their business requirements and understand and ensure we meet all expectations.
- Ensure all queries & complaints are investigated and responded to promptly, both from external and internal customers.
- Monitor and update customer requirements document working closely with sales and management.
- Carry out monthly customer reporting
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.