£20000 - £30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Position: Ocean Operator
Industry: International Freight Forwarding
Department: Air &Ocean
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 (Negotiable) DOE
This role is based within one of the worlds' major logistics and freight forwarding organisations, with more than 600 branch locations worldwide. It's a great opportunity for those looking to join an organisation with genuine career progression opportunities.
This is not a replacement role but is adding to the existing team!
As an employer, they pride themselves on offering all their staff with everything they need to succeed, including opportunities to develop their skills and personality and freedom to realise their own ideas.
During the pandemic they have made no redundancies and had no staff on furlough, they have just continued to grow.
- 24 days holiday allowance
- 6% pension contribution
- Life assurance
General purpose of the position:
- Working within a busy Air & Ocean department
- To work within a team to receive bookings from agents /customers alike
- To complete all ocean export requirements
- Including customs clearance, booking confirmation to the customer/booking with the shipping lines/NVOCC, raising B/L and all other processes involved.
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.