£40000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus
18 days ago
I am recruiting a Regional Sales Manager for a business that are passionate about providing specialist air movement / HVAC solutions to a diverse national and international client base. They are a business turnover close to £1 billion internationally. This role will be selling their industrial products.
Ideally you will be based anywhere South of Birmingham and a strong knowledge of industrial air movement / industrial fans /industrial process. This role requires someone who can hit the ground running so experience selling to OEMs / contractors is vital and contacts in the south are necessary.
Regional Sales Manager key responsibilities will be:
* Direct commercial responsibility for territory customer accounts, within the sales territory
* Direct responsibility for negotiating customer prices and terms of business.
* Working with internal team to ensure profitable sales
* Managing and developing existing accounts
* Actively generating leads and winning new business
* Delivering product presentations and CPD's
* Management of administration through Company CRM
* £40-£50K Basic Salary
* Uncapped Commission
* 25 Days
* 8% Pension
WR HVAC | M&E are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small M&E companies, manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide for sales, management and technical jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.