£20000 - £25000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Industry: International Freight & Logistics
Hours: 9am 5.30pm - Monday to Friday
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 (Negotiable) DOE
Our client is one of the UK's leading independent family-owned shipping, logistics and corporate travel providers. Being a key player in the shipping and travel industries since 1833.
Having experienced significant, continuous growth over the past 15 years, they have recently been ranked 16 out of 200 highest performing private companies based on international growth in the Sunday Times HSBC International Track 200.
They are currently seeking an Operations Coordinator to work within the Sea Freight department.
They are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual who is keen to learn and work as a team. Experience with the role responsibilities is not essential, attitude and logistics experience is their top priority. On the job training can be provided.
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- 8% Pension contribution
- A bonus scheme that has paid out 3 years in a row. Last year it paid 4.5% of salary.
- Free allocated parking spot
- Annual pay reviews
- Good career progression opportunities
- Health Cash plan
- Life Assurance.
- Discounts at over 250 retailers
- Booking procedures accurately, with a 'right first time' attitude
- Ensure customers receive a high-quality service.
- Handling of Import processes and have confidence to offer guidance to clients accordingly.
- Where appropriate, collect payment from clients without credit terms in place.
- Obtaining, checking, and preparing documentation to meet customs requirements
- Selecting suitable suppliers ensuring that price and service are appropriate to our customers' requirements.
- Negotiating rates and providing client quotations
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.