£30000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Benefits
10 days ago
A leading Haulage company is looking for an Operations Director to join their team
The Operations Director will be overseeing the Operations of the Warehousing department.
On target earnings for year 2 is expected to be in the region of £50-60,000 with continued growth from that point.
The ideal candidate will be driven, passionate and motivational along with a keen eye for detail, exceptional reporting and IT skills, and possess impeccable moral's.
£30,000 - £80,000
Monday - Friday
A degree is preferred but is not essential if you can demonstrate a logical and process driven mindset, highly capable of solving complex problems while demonstrating common sense and an understanding of what our customers want.
· You MUST have a positive, can do attitude that is motivational to others around you.
· You MUST be able to learn new IT systems quickly and have the intelligence to question processes, to determine if things can be done more quickly and cost effectively.
· You MUST demonstrate exceptional communication, collaboration, and delegation skills
· You MUST be financially literate and be good around numbers, understanding the basic principles of costs and income.
· You MUST demonstrate the ability to motivate and lead people, and hold employees accountable
· Knowledge of Health and safety management processes is preferred but not essential.
There will be an opportunity for the right candidate to discuss an equity stake after 24 months of success.
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.