£55000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus
21 days ago
Parts and Service Manager
You will be applying to be the Parts and Service Manager for a leading domestic heating manufacturer. You will be responsible for managing the day to day function of the Spare Parts, Field Service, Customer Service, Technical and Quality functions. This role includes 3 main functions; managing the directly employed and sub-contract agents, managing the spares co-ordinator and customer contact centre team, maintain and develop sales of spare parts. The role is home based with travel required from time to time.
- Knowledge of heating products (heat-pumps, boilers, warm-air heaters, hot water cylinders, flues)
- Proven experience within a role managing multiple priorities
- Experience of good people management
- Occasional travel required
- Understanding of sales and gross profit targets
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to demonstrate a good commitment to health and safety
- Good written skills
- Salary £55,000 - £65,000
- Annual bonus
- Paid holiday + bank holidays
- Private medical insurance
- Company car / allowance
- Company credit card
- Company equipment
WR HVAC | M&E are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small M&E companies, manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide for sales, management and technical jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.