£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
PR & Communications Manager - Manchester - Up to £40,000
Experience: Minimum 4-5 years in a similar role
Salary: £35-40k per annum basic salary (depending on experience).
This multi-site company are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual with fantastic communications and PR skills, and a passion for the drinks industry to join their team in Manchester. You will be an integral part of a team that covers the company's divisions, with a key focus on their portfolio of carefully crafted creations and handpicked imports.
* Pitch in feature suggestions to trade and consumer media
* Pitch consumer brands for gift guides/roundups
* Draft copy for company brochures
* Create adverts/draft feature copy for wider company teams
* Support wider company team on any inbound media relations
* Draft bi-monthly company newsletter
* Support business leaders on any internal / external comms that need drafting and distributing
* Draft and distribute press releases as and when required
* Create, manage and execute brand launch plans
* Identify, draft and submit trade feature copy
* Respond to relevant Response Source requests
* Update media lists
* Mix of B2B and B2C PR experience, working with both trade and consumer media
* Exceptional copy writing and attention to detail
* Experience of working with FMCG brands
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.