£40000 - £50000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Process Engineer / Manufacturing Engineer required to join a growing team based in the Adershot area.
The ideal Process Engineer / Manufacturing Engineer will come from a manufacturing background, ideally with exposure to polymers or rubber products and will have a strong background in Lean manufacturing and problem-solving.
- New product development and implementation including production methods, process flow, machinery and required tooling.
- Carry out, lead and Support preproduction trials, record activities/process details, recommended equipment and specifications.
- Specify and/or oversee fabrication of equipment used in moulding processes and/or assembly operations (i.e., end-of-arm-tooling, fixtures, jigs, etc.)
- Manage project schedules as applied to new product launches.
- Analyse new and current processes for cost reduction activity and implement/oversee improvements.
- Coordinate Continuous Improvement Projects and processes with multi-function teams.
- Manufacturing background with exposure to Lean Six Sigma methodology.
- In-depth knowledge of rubber moulding and a good understanding of rubber to metal/plastic bonding.
- Ideally educated to HNC level in Product/Polymer engineering.
- Familiar with the automotive industry quality requirements QS9000 and APQP.
Salary - £40,000-£50,000
Working Hours - 07:00-16:15 (Monday - Thursday) 07:00-12:00 (Friday)
40 hours per week
20 days holiday + bank holidays (increasing with length of service)
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.