£45000 - £55000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Production Manager / Channel Manager required to join a global, multi-site manufacturer in the Dunstable, Luton and Sundon area.
As the successful Production Manager / Channel Manager you will be the first line manager for 30 people within the department and will be responsible for leading change and process improvement initiatives within the department.
This role would suit someone with the following job title: Production Manager, Manufacturing Manager, Works Manager, Channel Manager, Shift Manager, Shift Leader.
25 days holiday + bank holidays (increasing with length of service)
Bonus (10%) based on company and individual performance
10% Pension Scheme
- Ensuring that procedures and standardized work are followed and developed in the channels, in-line with the objectives of the Channel Group.
- Ensuring that channels delivers products and financial results according to plan.
- Leading, driving and managing structured and continuous improvements in channels.
- Ownership for compliance within the business plan and the KPIs set for the channel to manage costs effectively.
- Work collaboratively with all other production managers and support functions.
- Ensure the most effective running of all responsibility areas to meet customer expectations on quality and delivery performance in accordance to agreed production plans.
- Support new product and process introduction
- Completion of all production documentation in accordance with standard operating procedures and customer expectations.
- Actively promote, lead and manage change.
- Demonstrate pro-activity in creating a culture of employee engagement
- The ability to lead by example is paramount as is the need to be able to manage, lead and coach effectively.
- Experience of working in a Manufacturing environment at a management level.
- Experience implementing lean manufacturing or actively promoting continuous improvement activities.
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.