£9.75 - £10.93 per hour
22 days ago
Temp - Perm
The role includes weighing and measuring raw materials, including lifting of bags & buckets, a high level of attention to detail is required. Production processes require the ability to follow instructions and complete documentation to a high standard
- Effective production of quality products, following the relevant SOP and Works Orders.
- Lifting and manual movement of equipment and ingredients.
- Compliance will all company procedures and methods of work.
- Completion of all required documents and working logs.
- You will provide support to all other areas within the facility as required.
- The ideal candidate will be pro-active in controlling potential problems.
- You will have experience of operating machinery (preferably in the food industry)
- You will have good verbal and written English communication skills, pass grades in GSCE Math, English & Science are a requirement.
- You must be able to work on your own initiative providing excellence Quality standards, with excellent levels of personal and work space cleanliness.
- You will be a positive, motivated, team player.
- You will be forward thinking, detailed and highly conscious.
Full training will be given over an initial 3 month period, previous manufacture in a GMP environment is an advantage, along with an understanding in food or feed safety.
Monday - Thursday 0700 - 1600
Friday - 0700 - 1300
You have a choice from the below pay rates.
£9.75 per hour + holiday accrual
£10.93 per hour with holiday paid upfront
This is a temp - perm position meaning you will be with our agency for 13 weeks and then a permanent contract with the company will be given if all is well within the 13 weeks.
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.