£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
8 days ago
Production Planning Lead vacancy at a Telecoms company, role based in Altrincham, with frequent travel to customers/suppliers (UK only)
The employer are an international multi-billion Euro telecoms and tech business, who's customers include governments, main telecoms providers, public sector infrastructure.
- Development of a new production planning regime/process which controls requests across programme teams
- Forecast customer demand, both near and medium term (3 & 12 months)
- Controlling release of work to suppliers
- Improve customer outcomes via continual improvement
- 5 years experience in supply chain management and production planning for a B2B organisation
- Experience of production planning within FMCG, construction or telecoms sector.
- Development of production planning process (not just operation)
WR HVAC are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide predominetly for sales jobs and engineering jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.