£55000 - £70000 per annum + 5-10% Bonus
17 days ago
Programme Manager required to join a large telecoms infrastructure provider in their central Manchester office.
A large telecoms provider at the cutting edge of technology, established in delivering large scale wireless telecoms solutions for customers including who include governments and other public sector organisations, MNO's and private sector enterprises.
- Management of Network Programmes
- Leading and directing planning processes
- Leading effective stakeholder management
- Planning and controlling programme budgets.
- An experienced programme manager with a track record of complex Programmes
- Experience in mobile network operations, telecoms or similar environments.
- PMP, APM practitioner, MSP or Prince 2 certification is ideal
- Within commutable distance of Manchester
- 5-10% bonus
- Flexible working- 3 days office, 2 days.
- 25 days holiday, rising 30 days with service
- Company pension
- Private medical
- Life+ critical health insurance
- Flexible benefits opt-in: e.g. various insurances cover, dental cover, cycle to work
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.