£95000 - £110000 per annum + 25 days, pension, healthcare
11 days ago
Whilst rail infrastructure project delivery experience is essential, telecoms experience is beneficial.
This is a once in a blue moon career opportunity, a genuinely unique opportunity to join a hugely ambitious mobile telecoms business at the start of its journey.
This programme is to deliver the infrastructure to enable mobile 5G connectivity to train commuters along a busy line.
- Set up from scratch, lead the delivery of this new Rail project to time, budget and quality the delivery of this 5G connectivity infrastructure programme along a busy commuter route
- Work across supply chain to ensure the programme commitments are delivered
- Stakeholder engagement; Mobile Network Operators and Network Rail, suppliers
- Accurate and timely reporting of milestone delivery and milestone forecasts
- Ensure alignment of operational and customer outcomes.
- You will be recognised for delivering complex infrastructure projects on the railway to budget, on time and to the required quality
- Telecoms experience is preferred but not essential
- Strong stake holder management experience, engaging customers, suppliers, employees and internal stakeholders
- Active networks background experienced will help in understanding better ours customer's needs and will be required to be manage in future products.
To have suitable experience required for this role you will likely have held positions such as: Head of Project, Programme Manager, Programme Director, Head of PMO, Project Director or similar within the rail sector.
- Salary negotiable circa £95K
- 25 days holiday, rising 30 days
- Annual bonus circa 15%
- Company pension
- Private medical
- Life+ critical health insurance
- Flexible opt-in benefit
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.