£95000 - £130000 per annum + 25 days, pension, healthcare
about 1 month ago
Rail Project Director required for a new project to deliver 5G connectivity along a key part of the railway network.
To be considered for this role you must have held Project Director roles within Railway infrastructure project delivery.
Whilst rail infrastructure Project Director experience is essential, telecoms experience is simply beneficial.
This is a once in a blue moon career opportunity, a genuinely unique opportunity to join a hugely ambitious mobile telecoms business at the start of its journey. The role offers clear progression to become Head of Railway division.
This programme is to deliver the infrastructure to enable mobile 5G connectivity to train commuters along a busy line.
- Set up from scratch, lead the delivery of the Rail Project to time, budget and quality the delivery of this 5G connectivity infrastructure programme along a busy commuter route
- Stakeholder management; Mobile Network Operators and Network Rail, suppliers
- Work across supply chain to ensure the programme commitments are delivered
- Accurate and timely reporting of milestone delivery and milestone forecasts
- Ensure alignment of operational and customer outcomes.
- You will be recognised for delivering complex infrastructure projects on the railway to budget, on time and to the required quality
- Strong stake holder management experience, engaging customers, suppliers, employees and internal stakeholders
- Active networks background experienced will help in understanding better ours customer's needs and will be required to be manage in future products.
To be considered for this role your must have held Project Director level positions within Railway infrastructure projects.
- Salary negotiable circa £95K
- 25 days holiday, rising 30 days
- Annual bonus 30% circa £30K
- Company pension
- Private medical
- Life+ critical health insurance
- Flexible opt-in benefit
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.