£28000 - £35000 per annum
9 days ago
Project Engineer - Winchester Area - £28,000-£35,000 - Great Career Development Opportunities
Project Engineer required to join an organically growing and elite engineering company in the Winchester area. The successful Project Engineer will be responsible for the provision of all aspects of project engineering associated with design and build projects, from the tendering stage to delivery and will ideally have experience working in a highly regulated industry such as aerospace, medical, defence and nuclear.
My client offers great professional development opportunities, giving employees full support towards Chartered Project Professional and CEng Chartership.
Salary - £28,000-£35,000
37 hours a week Mon-Fri 08:30-17:30 and Fri (08:30-16:30)
Private health care
Pension 6% company contribution
25 days holiday + bank holidays (increasing with length of service)
Death in service 4x annual salary
Cycle to work scheme
- Project engineering support design for design and build projects.
- Manage all project functions including design, engineering, manufacture, procurement, build, testing and installation.
- Monitor and control projects to ensure they are delivered to budget and programme.
- Manage sub-contracts for manufacturing, fabrication and specialist services.
- Help develop and maintain a good working relationship with the client ensuring their expectations are understood and met.
- Identify changes in the scope of the project and control changes to programme and order value.
- Management of allocated resources to project phases.
- Direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Support Engineers and Project Managers with technical advice to resolve problems.
- Recognize and solve potential problems and evaluate project/program effectiveness.
- Previous project engineering experience.
- Experience within a highly regulated industry such as Nuclear, Defence, Medical or Aerospace.
- Security Clearance, or able to achieve SC vetting level.
- Degree, HND / HNC or equivalent in an engineering or project management discipline.
- Experience of working with Protectively Marked Information an advantage.
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.