£35000 - £45000 per annum + 25 days holiday
9 days ago
As the Project Engineer you will work on a multitude of large scale and intricate projects from £5m-£20m, involved in oil & gas, nuclear, marine and petrochem environments, with the emphasis of projects being bespoke designs of refrigeration and chiller packages.
As the Project Engineer/ Contracts Engineer you will work within a small technical projects team, supporting the Project Manager in the overall delivery, liaising with customers, coordinate sub-contract labour and organising parts/ materials on site, all being refrigeration, chiller, cooling related.
- Experience in project delivery team as either projects engineer, contracts engineer or design engineer
- Background in large scale process plant or cooling applications (refrigeration/ chillers) or compressors, pipework, skid mounted plant
- Experience in engineering within either oil & gas, marine, petrochemical process engineering
- Qualified engineer to at least HNC, ideally degree chemical engineering, mechanical engineering or electrical engineering.
You will join an incredibly established business with ample opportunity for growth, development and a stable career.
- Salary £40K-£45K
- 25 days Holiday
- 9% pension
- Life Assurance
- Sick pay
- Professional Development
- Progression Opportunities
WR HVAC | M&E are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small M&E companies, manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide for sales, management and technical jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.