£25000 - £37000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Employing 38 people and with a £2million turnover this family business has the feel of a classic engineering firm. The Directors are hands on and customer service is paramount to the business with the majority of work coming from existing customers and referrals.
This role would suit a qualified mechanical biased engineer with knowledge of metal work and/or structural steel and/or fabricating.
- Predominantly office based. 07:30 - 16:00 Monday to Friday
- Managing multiple small projects (up to £100k) for local construction and engineering companies
- Project Coordinator responsible for running jobs from estimating, design, through production to on-site installation
- Organising production, labour and materials
- Dealing with customers, sub-contractors, suppliers
Typical contracts include:
Structural steel work, RSJ's, steel frames, mezzanine floors, fire escape stairs, railings, general fabricated metal work
- HND / degree qualified or apprentice trained mechanical engineer
- Experience using AutoCAD software
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Although predominantly office based a drivers licence is essential for occasional site visits
- Previous hands on experience as a fabricator would be beneficial
A recent mechanical engineering graduate or college trained engineer will be considered
20 days holiday
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.