£45000 - £50000 per annum
28 days ago
A large telecoms provider at the cutting edge of technology, established in delivering large scale wireless telecoms solutions for customers including who include governments and other public sector organisations, MNO's and private sector enterprises.
- To direct, implement and deliver small to medium size business projects ranging from standard to more complex projects from initiation through to completion in line with the Project Management Framework to meet the agreed budget, timescales and customer specification.
- Defining Project scope, goals and deliverables
- Defining tasks and resources required for project delivery
- Manage project budget
- Supplier Management
- Delivering effective project handovers to customers
- Degree level qualification or significant relevant industry experience such as below:
- A Minimum of 5 to 7 years' experience in National Mobile Network Operator Radio Access Network (RAN) roll outs or similar consolidation programmes
- Excellent networking and customer facing skills
- Experience of using data systems and processes to schedule and manage very high volumes of implementation activities
- Contract management experience sufficient to understand deliver customer requirements, work scope and performance.
- Experience in all parts of programme lifecycle
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy