28 days ago
A hugely successful and fast growing engineering company is seeking a Project Manager to join their team in the stunning, rural area of Winchester.
My client is working in a niche market and are looking to double their headcount over the next 2 years with a strong pipeline of work ahead of them. My client offer great career development and progression opportunities and the chance to work alongside an enthusiastic and dynamic team.
As the successful Project Manager you will have experience of contract management as well as managing sub-contractors and will have been in control of budgets in previous roles.
Experience working in a highly regulated industry such as defence, aerospace, oil & gas / petrochemical and nuclear would be highly beneficial. All successful applicants must be eligible for DV Clearance or hold current DV Clearance.
Salary negotiable depending on experience
Car allowance - £4,800
37 hours a week Mon-Fri 08:30-17:30 and Fri (08:30-16:30)
Private health care
Flexible working hours
Pension 6% company contribution
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Death in service 4x annual salary
- Manage defined project scope to required quality, budget and programme
- Strict adherence to customer's specification and standards
- Preparation of accurate project and financial reports
- Manage engineering, design and Turn Key projects
- Manage all project functions including design, engineering, procurement, subcontracted
- manufacture, build, testing and installation
- Monitor and control projects to ensure they are delivered to budget and programme
- Manage sub-contracts for manufacturing, fabrication and specialist services
- Manage procurement of bought-out items
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with the client thereby ensuring their
- expectations are understood and met
- Understand and manage all risks associated with projects
- Extensive project management experience.
- Experience within the Defence industry or another heavily regulated industry would be advantageous.
- Proficient user of computer software including MS Project, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Must have experience of contract management and managing subcontractors.
- Experience of budget control.
- DV Cleared, or able to achieve DV Clearance
- Will ideally have Project Management qualifications such as Prince2
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.