£45000 - £52000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Upto £52,000 + generous benefits package
Project Manager required to join a successful and expanding engineering company based in Winchester. You will be joining a team of 40 people, tasked with the management, scheduling, cost control, resource management and project quality assurance of turnkey projects for the nuclear and defence industry.
My client offers great professional development opportunities, giving employees full support towards Chartered Project Professional and CEng Chartership.
- Manage defined project scope to required quality, budget and programme, ensuring strict adherence to customer's specification and standards.
- Preparation of accurate project and financial reports.
- Develop excellent working relationships with clients and suppliers
- Manage all project functions including design, engineering, procurement, sub-contracted manufacture, build, testing and installation
- Manage procurement of bought-out items
- Manage preparation and maintenance of Lifetime Quality Records to required standards
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with the client thereby ensuring their expectations are understood and met.
- Identify any changes in the scope of the project and control changes to programme and order value.
- Ensuring project forecast reports and plans are in accordance with company processes and procedures
- Extensive project and programme management experience.
- Experience within a heavily regulated industry.
- Ideally with experience working with a contractor or sub-contractor to a nuclear industry client.
- Ideal industries - Nuclear, Oil & Gas, Defence, Aerospace etc
- Proficient user of computer software including MS Project, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience of working with Protectively Marked Information an advantage.
- Security Clearance, or able to achieve SC vetting level.
- Chartered or degree in an engineering or project management discipline.
- Significant experience and references from the nuclear other similar industries in project activities will be highly valued.
- Experience with NEC3 forms of contract preferred.
- Competitive Salary upto £52,000 DOE
- Annual pay reviews
- Car allowance
- 37 hours per week
- 08:30-17:30 (Monday-Thursday) 08:30-16:30 (Friday)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension (6%)
- WPA private healthcare
- Death in service 4x annual salary
- Childcare vouchers
- WFH/Office split available
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.