£33000 - £36000 per annum + Car Allowance
about 2 months ago
South of England
£36,000 per annum + Car Allowance & Benefits
WR HVAC | M&E are searching for a Project Manager on behalf of a specialist designer and provider of ventilation and climate control products to lead projects in the South of England.
The company experts in the design, installation and maintenance of smoke control systems, natural ventilation, evaporative cooling and industrial heating.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for the design, procurement, manufacturing, commissioning and financial control of your allocated projects.
- Minimum 3yrs experience managing multi-trade projects
- Proven track record of project planning and delivery
- Construction industry experience
- NVQ/HND in Project Management, Construction or Business
- Skilled in budget control
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Up to £36,000 per annum
- Car allowance
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Hols
- Company pension scheme
- Free parking at Head Office
Project Manager - Contract Manager - Project Engineer - Ventilation - HVAC - Climate Control
WR HVAC | M&E are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small M&E companies, manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide for sales, management and technical jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.