£40000 - £50000 per annum
about 1 month ago
A hybrid role that offers flexible hours and location, 3 days in the office and 2 from home. This is a fixed-term contract extending to March 2023, with a high likelihood of a permanent role being offered within 12 months.
A large telecoms provider at the cutting edge of technology, established in delivering large scale wireless telecoms solutions for customers including who include governments and other public sector organisations, MNO's and private sector enterprises.
- Direct, implement and deliver medium to large size new, relocation and decommissioning telecom site development projects across the national customer base
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables
- Identify and assign project team members
- Manage customer relationships and interactions
- Delivering effective project handovers to customers
- Experience in a similar Project Manager or Project Lead role within the mobile telecoms industry
- Experience delivering RAN, 3G, 4G or 5G rollouts
- In-depth experience and knowledge of the site design, acquisition, Town and Country
- Professional Qualifications - ideally, one of: APM (PMQ) or Prince 2 Qualification
- Excellent networking and customer-facing skills with good knowledge of key stakeholders in the UK market
- Hybrid working, fully remote until March 2022
- 25 days holiday, rising 30 days with service
- Annual bonus (paid March, dependent on job level grade)
- Company pension
- Private medical
- Life+ critical health insurance
- Flexible benefits opt-in: e.g. various insurances cover, dental cover, cycle to work
- Equipment provided: laptop & peripherals, mobile phone
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.