£26000 - £30000 per annum
17 days ago
Project Support Officer required to join a growing engineering company just outside or Winchester who specialise in the design and production or special purpose machinery for hazardous environments.
The Project Support Officer will be responsible for the provision of multiple aspects of project administration associated with design and build projects. The scope will encompass all processes within the company from the tendering stage to delivery through administration of budgets, procurement, planning, project reporting, processing of project timesheets and recording of minutes.
Salary - £26,000 - £30,000
37 hours per week Mon-Fri 08:30-17:30 and Friday 08:30-16:30
Private health care
Pension 6% company contribution
25 days holiday + bank holidays (increasing with length of service)
Death in service 4x annual salary
Cycle to work scheme
Bonus scheme based on company and individual performance
- Support the Project Managers to manage a portfolio of projects.
- Strict adherence to customer's specification and standards.
- Preparation of accurate project and financial reports.
- Develop excellent working relationships with suppliers.
- Maintain company and project health and safety requirements.
- Document control
- Maintaining project Risk Registers
- Assistance with preparation of monthly progress and finance reports
- Project administration support for design and build projects
- Manage procurement of bought-out items
- Help develop and maintain a good working relationship with suppliers
- Understand and record risks associated with projects
- Support Engineers and Project Managers
- Responsible for quality assurance of projects
- Project administration experience
- Experience of an engineering business preferred
- Use of computer software including MS Project, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience and references from the similar industries in project activities will be highly valued
- Engineering background preferred
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.