£45000 - £50000 per annum
28 days ago
A background in commercial property / land or property acquisitions and most likely experience in and qualifications in surveying as well as managing relationships with landlords is required.
You may have a background in commercial estate agency, commercial property management, block management, surveyor or similar estates management experience.
Build relationships with landlord and aquire land
Reducing our overall rent role position - through acquiring land underneath our Towers
To build a pipeline of opportunities of land under our towers available to purchase / cash advance / partial cash advance / renew at Code rent levels.
Own and operate 8,000 telecoms towers throughout the UK. A mobile and a key player in 5G roll out, established in delivering large scale mobile telecoms solutions for customers including top 4 mobile operators, governments and other public sector organisations and private sector enterprises.
The business is embarking on a huge scale up of operations to meet customer demand and ongoing
A large corporation offering unparalleled career opportunities and personal development in the UK and Europe.
- Essential experience: Property Aquisition Manager, commercial property management, landlord management, land acquisition
- Degree level qualification [Property/Estate Management preferred]
- RICS Qualified Chartered Surveyor preferred
You may have a background in property or land acquisition, commercial estate agency, commercial property management, block management, surveyor or similar estates management experience.
- Annual bonus 5% of basic
- 25 days holiday, rising 30 days
- Company pension
- Private medical
- Life+ critical health insurance
- Flexible benefits opt-in: e.g. various insurances cover, dental cover, cycle to work
- Equipment provided: laptop & peripherals, mobile phone
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.