Up to £50000 per annum
22 days ago
My client is a manufacturer and provider of pollution solutions. Initially manufacturing and distributing combined storm overflow equipment and odour control systems into the waste water sector, they now provides pollution solutions in the Energy from Waste (EfW), Municipal Solids Waste (MSW), Waste Water Treatment (WWT) and various other industrial sectors
- Receiving client enquiries, interpreting requirements and determining the appropriate solution
- Project Estimating
- Writing and submitting high quality, detailed, technical proposals
- Attending to client requests for further information and technical queries
- Providing technical sales support to the client and external sales team
- Degree in a Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Previous proposal experience is essential
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings
- Knowledge of export documentation requirements would be helpful but not essential
- Product training will be provided.
- Salary £50,000 which can be negotiated depending on experience
- 5 hours per week
- 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday
- Private healthcare following probation
- NEST pension scheme
- Death in service
WR HVAC | M&E are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small M&E companies, manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide for sales, management and technical jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.