£30000 - £33000 per annum
about 2 months ago
QHSE Engineer required to join a fast-growing engineering company who specialise in bespoke special purpose machinery for highly regulated industries, based in Winchester.
As the successful QHSE Engineer you will report to the QHSE Manager, assisting with the management, co-ordination and continuous improvement of the company's Integrated Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental Management System, maintaining accreditation to ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO 45001.
Salary - £30,000-£33,000
37 hours per week Monday-Thursday 08:30-17:30 and Friday 08:30-16:30
Private health care
Pension 6% company contribution
25 days holiday + bank holidays (increasing with length of service)
Death in service 4x annual salary
Cycle to work scheme
Bonus scheme based on company and individual performance
- Support non-conformance investigation and reporting, including root cause analysis, ensuring timely prioritisation, escalation, and closure.
- Support incident/accident investigation and reporting, including root cause analysis, ensuring timely prioritisation, escalation, and closure.
- Undertake planned internal audits of the company's management system.
- Undertake planned supplier audits.
- Support the QHSE Manager during external audits (client and notified bodies).
- Assist in the review and approval of new suppliers.
- Review, approve, and assist in the generation of company risk and COSHH assessments.
- Support and coordinate QHSE activities including safety meetings, drills, and periodic training.
- Assist in the generation, approval and retiring of Management System documents (e.g. policies, procedures & forms).
- Administrate the company's Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental statistics and KPIs.
- Support the generation of monthly reports and feedback on the performance of the Management System and its objectives.
- Assist in the monitoring and evaluation of developments, changes, trends, standards and regulations that may impact the Management System.
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience working within Quality and/or Health & Safety.
- Relevant Quality and/or Health & Safety related qualification(s) e.g. CQI, NEBOSH, IOSH (or equiv).
- Experience working within a highly regulated industry would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of, and experience implementing, ISO 9001 and 45001 Management Systems essential (ISO14001 experience is not essential but will be an advantage).
- Audit training (preferably 3rd party, ISO 9001 lead and/or internal auditor qualified) and experience essential.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook and Visio
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.