£25000 - £30000 per annum
16 days ago
Quality Auditor / Quality Coordinator required to join a leading UK manufacturer based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire.
The successful Quality Auditor / Quality Coordinator will have experience working in a busy and fast paced manufacturing or engineering environment with experience of Internal Auditing, working to ISO9001.
Salary- £25,000 to £30,000
Hours of work - Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week.
Health Care scheme paid for all employees and the option to add partner and/or children.
25 days annual leave plus UK bank holidays
Christmas Shutdown - annual leave to be reserved
Social events team allowance
Long Service awards
- Audits: Responsible for undertaking internal audits plus facilitating and managing external audits.
- Inspections: regularly complete audits and inspections both on and off site, reporting findings and implementing changes /improvements where necessary.
- Records: to ensure that all company quality records, non-conformances, customer satisfaction and quality statistics are up to date and accessible to all employees.
- Plan, implement and maintain calibration certification records of onsite calibrated equipment.
- Primary contact: to be one of the first points of contact for the company for matters and issues relating to Quality Proactively identifying and managing any risk and/or non-conformance across the business, implementing corrective actions and improvements.
- Testing and compliance: Co-ordinate plus take an active role in both supplier (goods inwards) and customer returns product evaluation and reporting.
- Effective Communication: to ensure that all stakeholders are kept informed and updated in relation to Quality.
- Development and establishment of the businesses quality procedures, standards and specifications.
Essential skills and experience:
- Formally trained internal auditor qualifications in ISO9001.
- Thorough QA Engineering experience in a similar environment (mechanical engineering, production / manufacturing).
- Experience of Quality processes and procedures and the relevant paperwork included.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Very strong attention to detail.
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.