£25000 - £30000 per annum
21 days ago
Quality Inspector required to join an organically growing company supplying components into the Energy, defence, Aerospace and Automotive industries. The successful Quality Inspector will have experience operating a CMM, ideally with some programming knowledge, and will have experience working to ISO9001 standards.
Salary - £25,000-£30,000
25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Use of a wide variety of sophisticated measuring equipment, including CMM machines.
- Producing FAIR and related quality control documentation.
- Ensuring continued compliance to ISO9001 standards.
- Problem solving and root cause analysis.
- Non conformance investigation.
- Support engineering and operations in product quality improvements, focusing on scrap and rework, working to 'right first time".
- Must have previous Inspection experience, ideally working to ISO9001.
- Will ideally hold an apprenticeship or equivalent qualification.
- Will have experience operating a CMM ideally with programming knowledge
- Will have worked in a casting or precision engineering environment previously.
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.