£31000 - £36000 per annum
30 days ago
Quality Inspector required to join an organically growing company supplying components into the F1 and Aerospace industry. The successful Quality Inspector will have experience operating a CMM, ideally with some programming knowledge, and will have experience working to ISO9001 and ideally AS9100.
This position has come available due to company growth and you will be joining a current team of 3 within the Inspection department.
In this role you can expect to work within a clean, friendly and dynamic environment, with a plethora of work and plenty of paid overtime on offer.
Salary - £31,000-£36,000
50 hours per week (08:00-18:00 Monday - Friday)
22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Use of a wide variety of sophisticated measuring equipment, including a Nikon Arm and CMM machine.
- Producing FAIR and related quality control documentation.
- Ensuring continued compliance to ISO9001 and AS9100 standards.
- Problem solving and root cause analysis.
- Non conformance investigation.
- Support engineering and operations in product quality improvements, focusing on scrap and rework, working to 'right first time'.
- Must have previous Inspection experience, ideally working to ISO9001 & AS9100.
- Will ideally hold an apprenticeship or equivalent qualification.
- Must have experience operating a CMM, programming experience using QCT software would be ideal.
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.