£31000 - £36000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Quality Inspector required to join an organically growing company supplying components into the F1 and Aerospace industry. The successful Quality Inspector will have experience operating a CMM, ideally with some programming knowledge, and will have experience working to ISO9001 and ideally AS9100.
This position has come available due to company growth and you will be joining a current team of 3 within the Inspection department.
In this role you can expect to work within a clean, friendly and dynamic environment, with a plethora of work and plenty of paid overtime on offer.
Salary - £31,000-£36,000
50 hours per week (08:00-18:00 Monday - Friday)
22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Use of a wide variety of sophisticated measuring equipment, including a Nikon Arm and CMM machine.
- Producing FAIR and related quality control documentation.
- Ensuring continued compliance to ISO9001 and AS9100 standards.
- Problem solving and root cause analysis.
- Non conformance investigation.
- Support engineering and operations in product quality improvements, focusing on scrap and rework, working to 'right first time'.
- Must have previous Inspection experience, ideally working to ISO9001 & AS9100.
- Will ideally hold an apprenticeship or equivalent qualification.
- Must have experience operating a CMM, programming experience using QCT software would be ideal.
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.