£35000 - £37000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Recruitment Advisor required to join a leading and fast-growing engineering company specialising in special purpose machinery for highly regulated industries.
As the successful Recruitment Advisor you will take ownership of the recruitment process, maintaining relationships with recruitment agencies, setting up open-days and liaising with colleges and universities. The Recruitment Advisor will report to the company Head of People and will work alongside the wider People function including HR and Training & Development.
This position would suit someone who has worked within an engineering or manufacturing company in an internal recruitment role.
Salary - £35,000-£37,000
37 hours per week Mon-Fri 08:30-17:30 and Friday 08:30-16:30
Flexible working - office/ home
Private health care
Pension 6% company contribution
25 days holiday + bank holidays (increasing with length of service)
Death in service 4x annual salary
Cycle to work scheme
Bonus scheme based on company and individual performance
- Build and maintain good relationships with managers to review current and future resourcing needs.
- Add value to the business by providing market knowledge, skills gap analysis, competitor compensation levels versus internal, potential times and cost of new hires, and managing key stakeholder expectations throughout recruitment processes.
- Develop innovative sourcing strategies aimed at creating talent pipelines to meet future business needs, including headhunting, social media, relevant job boards, employee referrals and preferred recruitment partners.
- Work in partnership with senior managers and become a trusted advisor regarding anything recruitment / resourcing related.
- Develop and provide regular and consistent reporting to key stakeholders. Review and analyse reports looking for areas for improvement and remedies.
- Provide a successful offer management process to the managers and candidate population. Talk though counteroffer scenarios and best practise to ensure high completion rates.
- Be the key contact/relationship holder with external recruitment partners.
- 5 years' experience in recruitment / talent acquisition
- Experience of recruiting within the engineering industry (preferably nuclear or another highly regulated environment such as oil & gas, defence or similar)
- Demonstrated experience in challenging positively and questioning the status quo.
- Establish rapport quickly with candidates, managers and team members.
- Ability to manage successful recruitment projects at senior level through to junior.
- Ability to employ a headhunting approach to all levels of recruitment.
- Experienced used of Microsoft Office 365
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.