£25000 - £27000 per annum
18 days ago
Recruitment Coordinator required to join a fast-growing engineering company based in Winchester.
As the successful Recruiting Coordinator, you will have a thorough knowledge of HR best practices, including GDPR, and will be responsible for all elements of the general recruitment cycle from posting open positions; scheduling interviews across functions; handling last-minute scheduling changes and updating and assisting recruiting managers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Recruitment Coordinator to join a dynamic HR team who drive continuous improvement of company's processes. Working in collaboration with HR team and managers, you will create the Engineering talent strategy and support growth of the company.
Salary - £25,000-£27,000
37 hours per week Mon-Thurs 08:30-17:30 and Friday 08:30-16:30
Private health care
Pension 6% company contribution
25 days holiday + bank holidays (increasing with length of service)
Death in service 4x annual salary
Cycle to work scheme
Bonus scheme based on company and individual performance
- Manage vacancies at all levels through the full recruitment cycle
- Maintain relationships with stakeholders and act as appoint of contact for candidate sourcing
- Write and post job descriptions on career websites, newspapers and universities boards
- Proactively make direct approaches to active and passive candidates
- Evaluate and screen resumes and cover letters
- Posting suitable job adverts and actively monitoring responses to ensure suitable candidates are progressed as per internal compliance
- Conduct phone, Skype, Teams and/or in-person interviews if necessary
- Prepare new hire paperwork ensuring legal requirements are met
- Organise and attend job fairs and careers events
- Manage graduate and early careers advert responses and analyse and consider application data
- Develop and maintain a talent pipeline using tactical research methods, sourcing techniques, networking
- A minimum of 6 months experience as a Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Advisor, Recruitment Coordinator, HR Administrator, HR Coordinator or similar. (agency or in-house)
- Familiarity with HR databases, applicant tracking systems and candidate management systems
- Understanding GDPR, Diversity and Inclusion
WR Engineering are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering, manufacturing & technical sales jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.