£35000 - £39500 per annum + Benefits
about 1 month ago
£39,500 per annum + Benefits
WR HVAC | M&E are searching for an experienced Refrigeration Engineer on behalf of a well established contractor based in Cheltenham.
The role requires you to carry out site based installation, inspection, maintenance and commissioning of refrigeration plant and equipment ranging from small D-X Split Systems to multi VRF/VRV Systems and chilled water plant.
- F-Gas 2079
- Safe handling of Refrigerants 2078
- NVQ 2 in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Apprenticeship or equivalent training in refrigeration install work
- Up to £39,500 per annum
- 40hrs per week / 8am to 4.30pm
- 28 days annual leave inc. Bank Hols - increase with length of service
- NEST pension scheme
- Company van and tools
WR HVAC | M&E are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small M&E companies, manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide for sales, management and technical jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.