£75000 - £85000 per annum + Amazing Benefits
14 days ago
£75,000 - £85,000 DOE
Excellent Additional Benefits
WR Health have an exciting opportunity that has come available for a Registered Manager to commission a new home based in Camberwell. The position is available and paying up to £85,000 DOE.
The 99 bed home is state of the art and newly designed for modern nursing needs. With residents and staff in mind, the design allows for a really engaging and social atmosphere, making it a wonderful place to live and work!
As the Registered Manager you will receive continuous support from the Area Manager and will work closely with both Hospitality and Maintenance to ensure the best standard of living is delivered. Creativity and new ideas is encouraged in the Management style, making this an exciting opportunity and challenge for an experienced Manager to take on!
Additional Benefits of this Registered Managers Vacancy:
- 30 days holiday (FTE) (including bank holidays) with the ability to increase up to 35 days per year based on service, increasing each year
- Great pay (plus annual pay reviews!)
- Exciting opportunities for career progression (and we have lots of staff who can tell you about their progression!)
- Supportive and bespoke Induction Training Programmes, ongoing training and development and nationally recognised qualifications
- Annual Company and Personal Performance based Bonus Scheme*
- Pension contributions
- Paid for DBS Check
- An excellent range of discounts for restaurants, shops, cinemas, days out and more!
- Annual Staff Awards Programme across all our Homes celebrating our great staff
- Opportunity to work in beautifully appointed interior designed homes
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning Care Home provider
Interested in hearing more? Please call Max Feltham on 0234004720 or Email MaxF@wr-health.com
RGN - RMN - Registered Manager - Nursing - Home Manager
WR Health & Social Care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing jobs, care home jobs and home manager jobs. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing home jobs and private hospital jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.