£26000 - £28000 per annum
30 days ago
Salary: Between £26,000 to £28,000 per annum DOE
Contract: Permanent, Full-time
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
Our client is one of the UK's leading specialist freight forwarding providers, built upon 175 years of experience.
With 2,700 colleagues spanning more than 90 countries you'll become part of a truly a global network of passionate people who are invested in the commodities they ship. They understand how much the logistics process matters to their customers, so they work with them as partners.
They're not just freight forwarders, they transport much more than products. They transport the passion with which the products have been dreamt, thought, created, treated, kept, and cared for.
Are you passionate about shipping, beverages, innovation, and customer service? If so then this could be the opportunity for you!
- Bonus scheme
- Bike to work scheme
- Company pension 3%
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Work from home
- Private medical cover
- Imports and exports experience
- Road freight experience, including groupage, PL and FTL
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work without supervision
- Experienced team player
- Available to work under pressure
- Enthusiastic and driven to achieve targets and objectives
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be able to forward plan and think outside the box
WR Transport & Logistics are the #1 recruitment partner for transport jobs and logistics jobs. We recruit UK wide for permanent and contract jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.